I’m planning a 12 day expedition to try to boost Italy’s NGDP, and hence cut their debt/GDP ratio. I’d appreciate any restaurant suggestions for Vicenza, Padua and Milan.
Blogging will probably not be possible, as I won’t bring a computer. Let’s hope the news isn’t as bad as during my trip to Wisconsin a couple weeks ago. BTW, I forget to mention my Wisconsin top 10 list after my trip.
1. House on the Rock — Shag carpet on the ceiling!
2. Taliesin – Sublime.
3. Capital building — one of America’s finest.
4. Wisconsin Dells — like Vegas/Orlando, but much more kitschy
6. Devil’s Lake — Wisconsin lacks great scenery, but the southwest is attractive in a low key way.
7. Unitarian Church in Shorewood Hills — called one of the 5 best churches in America. Most people living a mile away have never heard of it.
8. Farmers and Merchants Bank in Columbus – Louis Sullivan’s last “jewel box” bank.
9. Union Terrace, UW student Union in Madison – Back when I was in school a 16 year old could buy a pitcher of beer and sit by the lake drinking all evening.
10. Milwaukee Art Museum – designed by Calatrava–I need something in Wisconsin’s only big city.
Most of these are close to Madison, which is the state’s best city.